WHY JOIN CPG?
Diversity & Inclusion
At CPG, we believe creativity and innovation stems from a team of diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. We strive to create an environment where each person is valued, respected and comfortable being their authentic selves. Some highlights:
- We take proactive measures to recruit – and retain – our highly talented and diverse workforce. CPG participates in the AIA Connecticut Justice, Equity, Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.) Challenge to increase employment of female, black, and underrepresented people of color for design staff, leadership, and professionals at our firm.
- All staff is required to participate in diversity and inclusion training, and we enforce strict a code of conduct that upholds a safe work environment for all identities, backgrounds, experiences and creeds.
- Our inclusive culture also extends to our clients. We aspire to be a service-based partner where diversity, equity and inclusion support our promise to bring the best solutions and designs to fruition.
well-being & benefits
Work/Life balance, competitive health & wellness benefits and retirement planning are for everyone at CPG. We believe in wellness in and outside of the workplace, such as:
- Competitive health benefits: including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans. Plus, CPG contributes towards a participant’s HSA plan
- CPG provides coverage for life insurance, long term disability insurance and paid parental leave. Plus, critical care insurance and accident insurance plans
- Paid Time Off, including vacation/personal days, sick days and select national holidays
- Profit Sharing and 401(k) plans
- CPG mass transit plan
Enjoying coming to work and getting to know your colleagues is an important part of the CPG culture. We take pride in the creative ways to enjoy a quick break or celebrate a company win. Here’s some fun ways we get together:
- Free Lunch Fridays (yes, every Friday!)
- Monthly themed celebrations, such as “Taste Test Day” (i.e., Things Made with Apples or Food on a Stick Day), or “Ugly Holiday Sweater Day”
- Team activities, such as holiday wreath decorating and cooking classes
Community charity and philanthropic events. Find out more here